We are delighted to announce our new and exciting, strategic partnership with VOLO! We look forward to working alongside VOLO and being able to offer a joint solution to our customers.
VOLO’s access control solutions are an exceptional cloud-based add-on to our existing products. This cloud access system increases security and is fully accessible. Whether it is for commercial or domestic use it gives owners or managing agents constant control over their properties.
It can be used for many different purposes, from gyms to homes, office blocks to industrial estates. No matter where you are in the world, you will have access to the system via our online portal.
We believe that by combining our technology and knowledge with VOLO, we can offer a powerful and reliable solution for all environments and applications.
WHAT IS VOLO?
VOLO is an innovative cloud-based access control solution, comprising of Access Control Units (ACUs) which connect to the door locking equipment and cloud-hosted software. The software communicates with the ACUs to allow users to administer and control their access control requirements via any browser-enabled device, from anywhere in the world.
VOLO consists of 2 types of controllers (Master & Slave) and each can control 2 lock outputs and 2 reader inputs. You can connect up to 24 slaves to each master, meaning that you can control up to 50 doors using only 1 master controller.
VOLO is not a new solution to the market. VOLO has been available for 6 years via Norbain and was recently purchased in March 2021 by KMC, who own the UK and European rights for VOLO.
Dean Kernot of KMC has been the product head for VOLO for the entire 6 years and has worked closely with the manufacturing partners to design the solution.
THE POWER BEHIND THE SOLUTION
The VOLO solution uses Gendis controller hardware which is part of the Paxton family. This makes for an easy transition over to VOLO from a Paxton system.
VOLO uses Amazon Web Services for all data hosting and management, providing our customers with the highest level of security.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Install it like a standalone system but have all the power of a networked system.
- Only requires power.
- No interaction with IT teams.
- Simple, clear pricing model.
- Open protocol – will work with all: Readers, keypads, Bluetooth readers, biometric readers, facial recognition readers. Long-range RHF readers.
- Master controllers are supplied with a 2G modem, SIM and high gain antenna, offering 2G back up.
- UK manufacture & support.
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS?
- Freedom & control – access your VOLO data from anywhere at any time.
- Centralised control of separate premises enables you to easily manage all sites from a single place.
- Receive email notifications/alerts for abnormal events to allow proactive follow up.
- GSM/GPRS signal strength indication is shown on a map to allow full performance visibility.
- Full reporting suite allows you to keep on top of
- Open API for 3rd party software integration, including payroll, time & attendance, visitor management, subscription platforms and much more.
To find out more about VOLO access control solutions, take a look here